Cooking class for children
Enormously messy and creative fun.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could spend time cooking with the kids, but also learn new skills? Wouldn’t it be even better if you could make a few splats and splots on the floor and not have to wash every wooden spoon you own afterwards?
Cookery Doodle Doo organise children’s cookery classes and parties across Brighton, Hove and now Worthing. With lessons on everything from making edible dinosaur puppets to healthy treats, there is always a fun new activity for you to get stuck into.
We make sure that you get to spend quality time cooking with your kids, and we deal with all the organisation, mess and clearing up!
How we help you:
- Great quality ingredients. We source and buy all the fresh ingredients for the our cooking parties and classes so you can trust us to always use free range eggs and good quality food
- Each week is a new imaginative recipe to learn. With a range of classes including making fresh pasta, baking bread, Mexican, Italian as well as our craft-inspired classes making edible puppets and Noodle Pirate Boats!
- Child- friendly classes with fun themes. Our classes are as creative as our children’s cooking parties and the kid’s will love learning to make new recipes with our friendly cooks.
- We tidy and wash up. Phew!
Our cooking parties and classes are currently available in Brighton, Hove and Worthing.
COMING TO PORTSLADE THIS MONDAY – Pre-school children’s cooking classes in Portslade from 18th March with the lovely Nancy!
Please email Nancy on portslade@cookerydoodledoo or for more information or BOOK NOW!
Get inspired to cook with the kids! Check out our handy children’s food and party guides and free recipe videos.
Watch our latest recipe post from founder Katie Elfer. She’s making a simple Blueberry Muffin recipe with a secret ingredient to make them super- moist and yummy. Great for kid’s parties and lazy weekend baking!
- Don’t be in the kitchen too much once guests arrive. You will resent it. Hot pizzas, ice cream are all good in theory but do require last minute supervision and serving. Jellies, quiche, mini pasties are all great kids’ party food and can be prepared in advance.
- Do give yourself 5 minutes to apply lippy and change into something clean. Nobody expects a supermodel mummy, but frankly you will feel like hell if one of the mummy goddesses turns up….(read more)
Once you get to the age where you can choose what to eat and what not to eat, the healthy option can become second (or even third or fourth!) choice.
If you are a parent of teenagers you will understand that…(read more)