Cooking with your kids is fun. Enormously messy and creative fun.
Wouldnt it be nice if you could spend time cooking with the kids, but also learn new skills? Wouldnt it be even better if you could make a few splats and splots on the floor and not have to wash every wooden spoon you own afterwards?
Cookery Doodle Doo organise cooking classes and parties for children in Brighton, Hove and Worthing. With lessons on everything from making edible airplanes to healthy treats, there is always a fun new activity for you to get stuck into. We make sure that you get to spend quality time cooking with your kids, and we deal with all the organisation, mess and clearing up!
How we help you:
- We save you time. We buy fresh ingredients for the lesson so you can just turn up and have fun cooking
- We teach healthy and varied recipes. With a range of classes, you can always learn a new skill it is not all cupcakes (although we are partial to a few!)
- Child- friendly classes with fun themes. From edible flying machines to kid’s cocktails!
- We tidy and wash up. Phew!
- See what our customers say about us and check out the gallery for Flying Sundaes to see for yourself how much fun the events are!
Book a class now…