PR and trade queries
Children’s cooking classes and parties
Brighton & Hove
Phone: 07933 689878
Phone: 07473 958402
Worried about your child’s allergies?
Our recipes are largely vegetarian and avoid the use of nuts BUT can contain common allergens including:
- cereals containing gluten
- peanuts and peanut oils
- soybeans or soya milk
- nuts, such as ground almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecan nuts, brazil nuts, pistachio, cashew and macadamia nuts
- crustaceans, for example prawns, crabs, lobster and crayfish
- celery (and celeriac)
- sulphur dioxide, which is a preservative found in some dried fruit to stop them browning such as apricots
- molluscs, for example clams, mussels
Please check with your class leader prior to booking if you have any concerns and raise the allergy with them at the start of the class. This can help us to offer you the most accurate advice, avoid cross contamination and in some cases where appropriate provide alternative ingredients or tools for your child to use.